File Size: 13.8 MB
Banking with Axis Bank is now just a touch away with the New Axis Mobile – a simple, user-friendly, convenient and secure mobile banking application from Axis Bank.
Using the new Axis Mobile, you can now do Banking and much more!
1. View account summary, mini-statement for all your savings and credit card accounts.
2. View your credit card latest, unbilled and past statements. Pay your Credit Card bill online instantly.
3. Transfer fund (or Schedule payment) to Axis & Other Bank customers. Also transfer fund instantly 24×7 through IMPS facility.
4. Recharge instantly your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH.
5. Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers. View scheduled bills on your phone calendar.
6. Save your 10 frequent transactions as Favourites and pay them in 1 click in future
7. Personalise your account details, the menu options, navigation style and beneficiary list by adding an image for them (from Facebook, phone or by taking a picture).
8. Request for statement of your account, cheque book, cheque status and stop payment. Generate your MMID and OTP for IMPS P2M transactions
9. Tweet or Email feedback or Call Axis Bank from the application
10. View Important Messages, Personalized Offers sent by the Bank in your Inbox
11. Locate Axis Bank Branches and ATMs near you (through GPS) or search them by Location
12. View Offers for cards (credit & debit) and your Bank account. Tweet offers that you like.
13. View your eDGE Loyalty Reward points balance and redeem from over 500 exciting reward options.
14. View details of your loan accounts.
15. View your savings/current account statement
16. Register/Modify your Email ID
17. Register for E-statement
18. Schedule your Credit Card Bill Payment
Three Steps to install and start using Axis Mobile on your Android device
· Download Axis Mobile to your android device from Google Play Store.
Register either through your Internet Banking or Debit Card credentials.
· Enter the 8 digit Activation Code that you receive in your registered mobile number.
· Set a six digit mPIN that you would use every time to login to Axis Mobile. Remember this mPIN and do not share it with anyone.
You are now ready to bank with Axis Bank right from your Android device! For any other details please visit www.axisbank.com/axismobile
Note: Existing Axis Mobile users are advised to uninstall the earlier app and install this new app.