|File Size:||64.6 MB|
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Change Log
New Features in Blender 2.76:
- Initial support for Pixar’s OpenSubdiv geometry subdivision technology.
- A huge view-port performance boost.
- Big file browser performance boost and arrow keys navigation support.
- Node auto-offset feature that helps organizing node layouts.
- Absolute grid snapping in the 3D view.
- Sculpting with tiled strokes.
- Text effect strips for the sequencer, supporting subtitle export
- As usual, hundreds of bugs fixed and other improvements!
Other Features in Foxit Reader:
- Blender now features a powerful new unbiased rendering engine called Cycles that offers stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
- GPU & CPU rendering
- Realtime viewport preview
- HDR lighting support
- Permissive License for linking with external software
- Blender’s comprehensive array of modeling tools make creating, transforming and editing your models a breeze.
- Keyboard shortcuts for a fast workflow
- N-Gon support
- Edge slide, collapse and dissolve
- Grid and Bridge fill
- Python scripting for custom tools and add-ons
- With Blender’s new rendering engine the possibilities for materials are endless.
- Complete Node Support for full customization
- Physically accurate shaders like glass, translucency and SSS
- Open Shading Language (OSL) support for coding unique shaders
- Transforming a model into a posable character has never been easier!
- Envelope, skeleton and automatic skinning
- Easy weight painting
- Mirror functionality
- Bone layers and colored groups for organization
- B-spline interpolated bones
- Whether it’s simple keyframing or complex walk-cycles, Blender allows artists to turn their still characters into impressive animations.
- Automated walk-cycles along paths
- Character animation pose editor
- Non Linear Animation (NLA) for independent movements
- IK forward/inverse kinematics for fast poses
- Sound synchronization
- Experience the joy of sculpting organic subjects using the built-in sculpting feature set of Blender.
- 20 different brush types
- Multi-res sculpting support
- Dynamic Topology sculpting
- Mirrored sculpting
Fast UV Unwrapping:
- Easily unwrap your mesh right inside Blender, and use image textures or paint your own directly onto the model.
- Fast Cube, Cylinder, Sphere and Camera projections
- Conformal and Angle Based unwrapping (with edge seams and vertex pinning)
- Painting directly onto the mesh
- Multiple UV layers
- UV layout image exporting
- Full Compositor, Amazing Simulations, Game Creation, Camera and Object tracking, Library of Extensions, Video Editing, File Formats, Flexible Interface
- Sculpting now allows tiling strokes to create repeating patterns while sculpting.
- Datablock Previews in .blend Files: added preview to Object, Group and Scene IDs, now also exposes ID previews to RNA.
- Multiple Link/Append at Once: is now possible to select and link/append multiple datablocks (of different types and even from different files) in a single operation.
- Other minor improvements
- 32-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support.
- 2 GB RAM
- 24 bits 1280×768 display
- Mouse or trackpad
- OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 256 MB RAM
- 64-bit quad core CPU
- 8 GB RAM
- Full HD display with 24 bit color
- Three button mouse
- OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 1 GB RAM
- New Point Density texture.
- Improvements for AMD GPUs (stability on Windows / Linux and compatibility with OSX El Capitan).
- Camera zoom motion blur support.
- Support for extended and clipped image texture extension.
- View-port: The ongoing view-port project brought a big performance boost.
- Node Editor: Auto-offset existing nodes when adding a new one.
- Arrow-key navigation and selection.
- Huge rework of internal code, now quicker & lighter.
- It’s now possible to display the correct (user edited) shortcuts of modal operations in the UI.
- Two new tools: Flatten Faces and Edge Offset.
- Data Transfer supports transferring data between equal meshes better.
- Absolute grid snapping for the 3D view was added.
- Support custom normals for the Displace Modifier.
- Initial integration of the Pixar OpenSubdiv library.
- Greatly improves view-port playback performance.
- GPU tessellation support.
- Improves edge sharpness.
- New Text Effect for rendering text into sequencer output.
- Exporting of text as subtitles.
- Speed Effect can re-time scenes with subframe rendering.
- Improved AltRMB Template-RMB.png selection behavior.
- Freestyle NPR Rendering:
- Freestyle memory consumption was reduced.
- New stroke modifiers were implemented.
- Clean Channels tool was introduced that helps organizing channels.
- A new add-on to create bone selection sets is bundled.
- Possibility of changing camera Lens Shift during game
- Python API improvements.
- Alpha Anti-Aliasing.
- Improved Game Publishing Add-on.
- FBX Importer/Exporter got a number of new options.
- OBJ Importer/Exporter now fully supports MTL emission of materials.
- New version of the UV Add-on with new features.
- Tilled sculpt strokes.
- Animation Player
- Sound support!
- Pause and start playing using Space.
- A time indicator was added.
- More datablock previews.
- Blender Internal Particle Info Node.
- As for every Blender release, hundreds of bugs were fixed, thanks to the hardworking Blender developers.
EDITOR’S SHORT REVIEW:
Blender Is One of the Best Free Graphic Editor at present. As it Contains Features which are extra ordinary and very useful for its Users. Many Features Like Texturing, editing, Creating Animations, And 2D, 3D Models. But You need a Fully Configured PC As it uses More CPU And RAM. As The Software Need Graphics. and works with Latest Open GL. The Best thing which I found is it does not contain any bugs or errors. Best thing which I found is everything is easy to use we can undo each and every step. you can use UV unwrapping, texture painting, vertex paint, halos, shading, physics, a game logic editor etc. And can customize as it is a Open Source Application.
Performance and Edit Options:
What I found in this Application is you can do solids modeling, animation, rendering, rigging, shading, export and import of files, support Multi formats for Video Editing. and Good User Experience. Sculpting and Game Creation is now easy with this application.
- The Best thing is it is free. And We Are Getting so many excited features so try it and and share it in comments About your experience in editing And If you want you can get demo files on their official Website.
Blender 2.76 32 Bit Blender 2.76 64 Bit