|Platform:||Android 2.3 Or Higher|
|Genre:||Media & Video|
MX Player v1.7.40 apk Download: If you have a video flie that won’t play on your Android phone or tablet, give MX Player a try. This powerful media player supports just about every major video format and even plays audio. MX Player impressed me with how much you can customize the experience. There are options to change the theme of the player and to enable/disable buttons in the interface. There are even more options to enable advanced features like hardware acceleration. This comes in handy when you’re trying to decode high resolution video files, letting the GPU help with decoding instead of relying on the CPU. MX Player even supports multi-core decoding, taking advantage of more powerful Android devices.
With the customization and flexibility of MX Player comes some confusion and trial and error. Some videos may play fine with hardware acceleration while others may not. You’ll have to experiment with which decoder to use for specific video codecs. Perhaps the most useful feature of MX Player is its support for subtitles. Anime and foreign film fans will love this feature. It even lets you control out of sync subtitles so it matches up perfectly with the audio. For parents, MX Player features the ability to block kids from exiting the app and wreaking havok on your phone or tablet. Android 5.0 Lollipop lets you pin apps, making this redundant for some users. Users running older versions of Android will find this feature ueful though.
- Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
- MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
- Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
- Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
- Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)