|Title:||uTorrent 3.4.6 Build 41202|
|File Size:||1.7 MB|
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Change Log
Features in uTorrent:
- µTorrent is a little over 1 MB (smaller than a digital photo!). It installs ultra-fast and will never hog your valuable system resources.
- Download your files as quickly and efficiently as possible without slowing down your other online activities.
- Want total control? uTorrent offers advanced settings such as automation, scripting, remote management and more.
- Direct access to a over 10,000 artists and 2,000,000 pieces of content. Download media directly from a variety of artists, bands, authors and filmmakers..
Some other Features:
- Multiple simultaneous downloads
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Global and per-torrent speed limiting
- Quick-resumes interrupted transfers
- RSS Downloader
- Password-protected boss key
- Global run-command feature on torrent completion/state change
- UDP proxying for SOCKS5
- Proxy privacy features
- Improved set download location/relocate feature (now moves files for you)
- Show add torrent dialog for magnet links
- Add option to pause torrents when user activity is detected on the computer
uTorrent 3.4.6 Build 41222:
No Such Requirements:
- Fix crash when rendering items in the sidebar.
- Fix deadlock when right-clicking on an RSS item
uTorrent (pronounced “MicroTorrent” mean micro Î¼) is a Peer-to-peer BitTorrent client, designed for the distribution of files at high speed.
With only 600k (approx) and 7MB memory, the software is very simple to use: to start a download the user has to simply inform the torrent file he wants to get address, so he can share and download large files very easily. If necessary, it is possible to adjust some settings: setting the bandwidth with priorities, scheduling downloads, RSS auto-downloading and DHT and downloading can begin.
The application supports downloading multiple files simultaneously and offers management of is appropriate UPnP.
It has a minimalist interface that immediately makes it an ideal choice for a novice user.
EDITOR’S SHORT REVIEW:
So Today We Are Reviewing a BitTorrent client uTorrent. So This is One of the most used and popular Peer-to-peer BitTorrent client. And the user interface will make you smile with its neat and clean arrangement of everything. you will be able to start new downloads, pause, stop or delete the existing ones, and can increase or decrease the priority according to your wish, update the trackers. or manage the files you’ve already downloaded straight from the main window
Ads And Virus Protection:
This application is Ads Supported. the application is very small in size but it comes in bundle sometimes it changes the settings in Internet browsers. The ads will not troubles us it is well placed at their position which will not interrupt us. But The free version does not protect your PC from Viruses or malware for this you have to depend on your own Antivirus. Otherwise you have to purchase a pro version.
speed limiter and inbuilt features:
Speed Limiter is Good Feature when You want to Give priority to some other thing. and you can add a speed limit according to your wish. uTorrent also comes with a configurable bandwidth scheduler, speed limiters and multi-language support and Scheduler.
It is freeware right your getting it free So There are millions of users for this application why not you use it very small and flexible can be installed in any PC Without any bugs. so This is Complete feature pack in less than 2 MB Use it and share your experience with us and report here if you found any bugs in the comments. 😛