|Platform:||GameCube, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii|
|Release Date:||October 17, 2006|
Splinter Cell Double Agent Patch v1.02a Update Summary:
Splinter Cell Double Agent Patch v1.02a Update: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent is an action-adventure stealth video game, developed and published by Ubisoft. The series, endorsed by American author Tom Clancy, follows the character Sam Fisher, an agent employed by a black-ops division of the National Security Agency, dubbed Third Echelon. Double Agent was released for the GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox and Xbox 360 in October 2006. The Wii and Microsoft Windows versions were released in November 2006. A PlayStation 3 version was released in March 2007. Originally the game was set for a March 2006 release, but Ubisoft moved the release date to October 2006 in order to have more development time. Ubisoft then released their fiscal quarter results for Q1 2006 and announced that Double Agent would be put back at least one month in order to boost Q3 2006 income.
Splinter Cell Double Agent Patch v1.02a Update:
- Disconnection issues have been fixed during loading times and ingame
- Invitations are shown in the main online menu and in the lobby
- A few bugs in squad management have been fixed
- Fixed a minor display bug while displaying Overall ranking score at the end of a game session
- Number of particles have been diminished when the corresponding option is set to low.
- No longer display the ‘invite’ command when the player you want to invite is already in your game session
- This patch fixes the infamous “unlockables” bug. The gadgets the player unlocks by completing secondary objectives can be used in the next missions.