|Publisher:||1C Company, 1C-SoftClub|
|Platform:||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|Release Date:||24 Apr, 2009|
Theatre of War 2 Patch v1.3.1 off WP Summary:
Theatre of War 2 Patch v1.3.1 off WP Download: The latest Update for Theatre of War 2 Kursk 1943 (v1.3.1) includes (besides the obligatory bug fixes and improvements) completely free and brand-new late war content, expanding the game beyond the Kursk Battle! The Battle of Kursk lasted for forty nine days, from July 5 till August 23, 1943 and has made its way into history as one of the most crucial conflicts of WWII. It was the last strategic offensive the Germans were able to mount in the east. The resulting decisive Soviet victory gave the Red Army the strategic initiative for the rest of the war.
The Motor Panzer Division “Greater Germany” and the 3rd Mechanized Corps of the USSR Army will face each other in two large-scale campaigns in southern Kursk. From the first moment of the battle until the very last shell is fired players will be in charge of whichever side they choose. Players will have to carefully plan each conflict and work both tactically and strategically. The accomplishment of an objective will affect the outcome of the entire battle like the direction the player’s detachment will be forwarded in the next combat, and also so will their reinforcements, artillery and air support. The game will feature over 20 new story-based missions with realistic military commanders such as Lieutenant General Ivan Chistyakov and Major General Walter Hoerlein. 40 types of military weaponry (including air defense guns, missile launchers, mortars), new vehicles and thirty types of small arms will be available in both the single player campaigns and the brand new multiplayer modes. The title will also ship with a built-in campaign generator to create numerous game scenarios for amazing value and replayability.
Theatre of War 2 Patch v1.3.1 off WP
- Recon unit crews (Sdkfz. 222, Sdkfz. 232, BA-64) and scouts now have 50-100 Scouting skill
- Difference in visibility and audibility between silent and firing units increased
- Soldiers shouldn’t throw grenades if there are friendlies near the target, running from a grenade is prioritized
- Visibility recaclulation delay decreased
- Unit with ‘Hold fire’ mode turned on won’t engage the enemy on it’s own, but will fire at the target assigned manually by you
- A couple of AI errors were found and fixed
- Soldiers with automatic weapons now fire in shorter bursts
- Player soldiers wouldn’t constantly man an empty gun in generated scenarios