|Developer:||Iron Lore Entertainment, Demiurge Studios|
|Title:||Titan Quest v1.20 – v1.30 Patch Update|
|Genre:||Action role-playing (hack and slash)|
- What’s New
Features in Titan Quest:
- Titan Quest has a great graphic look. And it is highly moderated for enjoy the real graphics.
Single and Multiplayer Mood:
- This game is designed for play it though single and multiplayer mood. For that feature you can play it whatever you wan.
- Fixed a bug where screen shake would occur across all players in a multiplayer game when it was caused by one player.
- Fixed a bug where Merchants dialog would not play in some localized languages.
- Fixed vitality damage resist so it shows properly in the UI.
- Fixed a bug where disabling the day/night cycle did not work in a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a crash bug where projectiles would travel outside the rendered gameplay space.
- Fixed a crash bug where the game could possibly attempt to update the location of a character that had already died.
- Fixed a crash bug affecting defective monster patrol points.
- Fixed a crash bug involving target leading with projectiles.
- Made code adjustments in preparation for Titan Quest Immortal Throne expansion including version compatibility and MOD compatibility.
- Fixed virtual memory test to allow for machines with more than 4 gigs of virtual memory.
- Increased the unique item drop rate on boss chests on both first encounters and subsequent playthroughs.
- Increased the unique item drop rate on Epic and Legendary “exclusive” monsters.
- Reduced the difficulty on Typhon on normal difficulty level.
- Fixed several pieces of common equipment with extreme armor values.
- Fixed an issue with the Ancestral Warrior skill where it was not improving as skill points were invested at higher levels.
- Adjusted the Study Prey skill.
This is the recently released patch for Titan Quest, the Action RPG from THQ. This patch will update your v1.01 version of the game to v1.30 fixing many things listed below in more information.
Titan Quest is an action role playing hack and slash video game developed by Iron Lore Entertainment. It was released worldwide by THQ on June 26, 2006. The game was released on Steam, along with the expansion Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, on July 17, 2007. The game is also available via Impulse, GamersGate, GameTap, Direct2Drive and OnLive. In 2013, the IP for Titan Quest, along with most of THQ’s other games was purchased by Nordic Games.
A Limited Edition version was also released at roughly the same time as the original and featuring a premium Steelbook tin case. A Deluxe Edition was released containing the original game with all the patches included. Finally a Gold Edition was later published in 2007, containing copies of both Titan Quest and its expansion pack.
EDITOR’S SHORT REVIEW:
Titan Quest v1.20 – v1.30 Patch is the latest patch update. In this version the developer of this game fixed many bugs. Some important features are added. It will automatically update the previews version that are installed on your system.