|Developer:||Traveller’s Tales, Vicarious Visions, Savage Entertainment|
|Title:||Transformers The Game update Save Download|
|Platform:||PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo DS, Wii|
- Save Details:
Features in Transformers:
- PlatinumGames’ signature fast-paced action allows instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for a unique and customizable combat system.
FIVE PLAYABLE AUTOBOTS:
- Wreak havoc on the DECEPTICON forces as OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, SIDESWIPE, WHEELJACK and GRIMLOCK.
PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN:
- 5 difficulty levels with overhauls in enemy composition, combined with a deep customization system, means hours of intense gameplay.
- Optimus Prime and the Autobots face off against classic Decepticons when Megatron discovers a way to harness the enormous power of Plasma Energy to Cyberform Earth. Fueled by the Plasma Energy, the Decepticons are stronger and more powerful than ever. Can the Autobots stop them?
Some other Features:
- Free And Fast
- Good Playing Control
- User Friendly
- So much Experiance
The game done 100 % Complete
- Extract the archive file & Copy all savegame files
- Paste To C:\Documents\ACTIVISION\Transformers\SavedGames
Transformers: The Game is the name of multiple versions of a video game based on the 2007 live action film Transformers, all of which were released in North America in June 2007. Home console and PC versions were developed by Traveller’s Tales for the PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 3 and PC. A different PlayStation Portable version was developed by Savage Entertainment.
Transformers Autobots and Transformers Deceptions are the Nintendo DS versions of Transfomers: The Game. Vicarious Visions, who was tasked with bringing the adaptation to the Nintendo DS, chose to adapt the DS version into two separate games. Autobots follows the heroes’ perspective while Deceptions follows the villains’.
Unlike games with multiple SKUs such as Pokémon which feature only minor differences between versions, these are two separate games, sharing some basic similarities, but with unique characters, missions and locations.
EDITOR’S SHORT REVIEW:
Based on the 2007 live-action feature film, Transformers: The Game lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth as they choose to protect it as Autobots or destroy it as Decepticons. Players experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite Robots in Disguise such as BumbleBee, Barricade and others. As the Transformers robot’s war comes to Earth, gamers make the choice to join the Autobots in protecting our planet or to join the Decepticons in destroying it. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in players’ hands. Instantly change from a larger than life robot to a high-powered vehicle such as a sports car, fighter jet or helicopter. Players crush, topple and wreck every object, including buildings and vehicles, in their path or use the objects as weapons. An unprecedented line-up lets gamers experience the massive scale, unique abilities and sheer strength of an army of characters from the Transformers universe when they choose to play as Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ironhide, Starscream, BumbleBee and more. For head-to-head battles, fans engage in melee combat that reflects each Transformers robot’s character, scale, weight and power along with melee weapons and special moves unique to each character. The game’s ranged combat offers a wide array of projective weapons designed to take out enemies from afar.