The minimum and recommended requirements for Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate have been finally announced by the publisher Ubisoft and they are very much in the list.
The PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate will be releasing on November 19 and before that the list of the requirements is here. There are two of them, one is the minimum requirement list and the other is the recommendation from Ubisoft.
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 6350 @ 3.9 GHz
- 6 GB RAM Space or more for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- NVidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 270 (2 GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
- DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- DirectX compatible sound card with latest drivers
The players who want to have more and more flexibility and smooth gameplay then they must go according to the following list.
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
- 8 GB RAM must and should available
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 (4 GB) or the newer GTX 970 (4 GB) or AMD Radeon R9280X (3 GB) or better
- DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- 50 GB Hard Drive available space
This is it. Keep these requirements in your PC to play the next from Ubisoft and for better gameplay we would also recommend the second list to go with.