Sacred Underworld v2.28 Retail Patch
|Platform:||Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Cloud (OnLive), Android, Mac OS X, Windows Phone ,Bada|
|Release Date:||March 24, 2005|
Sacred Underworld v2.28 Retail Patch Summary:
Sacred Underworld v2.28 Retail Patch: The first patch for Sacred: Underworld has been released. This patch will update your game to version 2.28 and apply the following changes.On the review aggregator Game Rankings, the game had an average score of 74% based on 12 reviews. On Metacritic, the game had an average score of 73 out of 100, based on 10 reviews — indicating mixed or average reviews. Jason Ocampo of GameSpot gave the game a rating of 7.0 out of 10, saying the game is “an example of a Diablo-like action role-playing game taken to the extreme.” Comparing the game to Sacred, Ocampo said it “offers more of the same, but at a ramped-up level.” Ocampo said the game looks good but that “Hacking your way every 10 feet can be a chore.” Ocampo also noted that it was nice that the game is set in a “predefined world, unlike the randomly generated levels of Diablo.”
Sacred Underworld v2.28 Retail Patch:
- Fixed: Disappearing Horse problem
- Fixed: Inactive Water Form as set bonus of the Dark Elf Ethan Rhys Set. In an opponent’s line of sight, Water Form was cancelled; the same occurred when changing to fight mode. Water Form became visibly inactive and opponents would attack.
- Fixed: + % damage-modifier like physical damage weren’t affecting some Dwarfen combat arts (Flamer, Grenade, Cannon)
- Some disarmed weapons did not have the correct character class limitations.
- When clicking Back from the loading screen of a preconfigured game server, the game settings would appear even though the game server’s configuration could no longer be changed.