Sherlock Holmes The Awakened v1.3 Patch
|Publisher:||Focus Home Interactive|
|Genre:||Adventure, open world, stealth|
|Release Date:||February 16, 2007|
Sherlock Holmes The Awakened v1.3 Patch Summary:
Sherlock Holmes The Awakened v1.3 Patch: Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened is an adventure video game developed by Frogwares and published in 2007 for Microsoft Windows. The game follows an original plotline as Sherlock Holmes and his companion Dr. John H. Watson investigate a series of strange disappearances related to the Cthulhu Mythos.
The third in the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes series of adventure games developed by Frogwares, The Awakened was preceded in 2002 by Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy and in 2004 by Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Silver Earring. This is the first game in the series to tackle supernatural elements such as the Cthulhu Mythos, the previous two games having fairly traditional (albeit original) Holmesian plots.
In 2008, a remastered version was released that offers the ability to play in a third-person perspective mode in addition to the first-person perspective. The version also features improved graphics and changes to the help system, this the first “Sherlock Holmes” game to get an M (Mature 17+) rating the ERSB. The remastered version became available on Steam on August 6, 2009.
Sherlock Holmes The Awakened v1.3 Patch:
- Players can save now their games in My Documents instead The Awakened folder (fix a savegames issue).
- Fix a stuttering issue with Windows Vista. With this update, the game is now fully Windows Vista compatible.
- Shaders improvements (characters are now more detailed).
- New textures compression mode (textures are now more beautiful).
- You can skip dialogues and cutscenes by pressing ‘Esc’ key.
- You can save your game during the quiz.
- The music in the main menu does not stop anymore.
- Fix a freeze during the first level loading screen on some computers.