Sid Meier’s Railroads Retail v1.10 patch
|Publisher:||2K Games, Feral Interactive|
|Developer:||Firaxis Games, Feral Interactive|
|Platform:||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X|
|Genre:||Business simulation game|
|Release Date:||April 13, 2010|
Sid Meier’s Railroads Retail v1.10 patch Summary:
Sid Meier’s Railroads Retail v1.10 patch: Sid Meier’s Railroads! is a business simulation game developed by Sid Meier on the Gamebryo game engine that was released in October 2006 and is the sequel to Railroad Tycoon 3. Although Sid Meier created the original Railroad Tycoon, subsequent versions were developed by PopTop Software. After a visit to Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg, Germany, Sid Meier was inspired to reinvent his original creation. A version for the Mac OS X was published by Feral Interactive on November 1, 2012, under the latter’s Feral Legends label.
Sid Meier’s Railroads Retail v1.10 patch:
- Fixed rerouting cash exploit.
- Made track selection easier. (track now takes precedence over depots)
- Terminals can now accommodate up to four tracks connected to them.
- Parallel tunnel tracks now draw correctly (no longer overlap)
- Auction window repositioned so it no longer obscures scores on larger resolutions.