STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl 1.0005 to 1.0006 Patch
|Developer:||GSC Game World|
|Genre:||First-person shooter, survival horror|
|Release Date:||March 20, 2007|
STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl 1.0005 to 1.0006 Patch Summary:
STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl 1.0005 to 1.0006 Patch: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl is a first-person shooter survival horror video game developed by GSC Game World and published by THQ. The game is set in an alternative reality, where a second nuclear disaster occurs at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Exclusion Zone in the near future and causes strange changes in the area around it. The game has a non-linear storyline and features gameplay elements such as trading and two-way communication with NPCs. The game includes role-playing and first person shooter elements. In S.T.A.L.K.E.R, the player assumes the identity of an amnesiac “Stalker”, an illegal explorer/artifact scavenger in “The Zone”, dubbed “The Marked One”. “The Zone” is the location of an alternate reality version of the Zone of alienation surrounding the Chernobyl Power Plant after a second, fictitious meltdown, which further contaminated the surrounding area with radiation and caused strange otherworldly changes in local fauna, flora and the laws of physics. “Stalker” in the context of the film refers to the older meaning of the word as a tracker and hunter of game or guide.
STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl 1.0005 to 1.0006 Patch:
- Fixed crashes connected with memory allocation.
- Fixed crashes upon disconnecting of the client, who didn’t have the map used on the server (when using a game MOD).
Added uptime parameter to the dedicated server info, indicating the time of uninterrupted server functioning in days, minutes and seconds.
- Fixed crash connected with the shooting from the grenade launcher.
- Fixed bug with entering invalid commands in console.
Multiplayer game additions
- Fixed crash connected with joining to the server upon map changing (the client respawned on the old map, while the other players already switched to the new).