The Sims 2 Nightlife 18.104.22.1687 Patch Update
|Publisher:||EA Games, Aspyr|
|Platform:||Windows, OS X|
|Genre:||Life simulation game, God game|
|Release Date:||September 13, 2005|
The Sims 2 Nightlife 22.214.171.1247 Patch Update Summary:
The Sims 2 Nightlife 126.96.36.1997 Patch Update: The Sims 2: Nightlife is the second expansion pack for The Sims 2, which was released on September 13, 2005 (USA and Canada) and September 16, 2005 (European Union, Australia and New Zealand). It was released for Mac OS X on March 27, 2006. The expansion pack centers on the new downtown area, which has various activities, such as bowling, karaoke, dining and dancing, as well as a photo booth, and includes a dating minigame which allows player to engage in their Sims’ relationships in greater depth.
The game is reminiscent of an expansion pack from the original The Sims game entitled The Sims: Hot Date, which focused on new social interactions and locations for Sims to visit, such as a dance club or romantic restaurant. Nightlife follows in a similar theme. Some of the items are also similar to the ones found in The Sims: House Party and The Sims: Superstar. New additions include inventories, new interactions, and over 125 new objects, including cars. NPCs that a player’s Sim dates can now leave gifts or hate letters at the Sim’s home, depending on the success of particular dates. Some of the new NPCs include party DJs, a Gypsy Matchmaker and Vampires.
The Sims 2 Nightlife 188.8.131.527 Patch Update Patches:
- Includes The Sims 2 University bug fixes. See below.
- Fixed an issue with cell phones being removed from Sims’ inventories after
- Fixed an issue where Angela Pleasant was not properly calling Dustin Broke to sneak out of the house.
- Fixed a problem in University where Dustin Broke would bring Angela Pleasant home every day from school.
- Fixed a bug where inventory items and all memories were being deleted after joining a Greek house.