The Sims Medieval Patch v1.1.10 Update
|Developer:||The Sims Studio|
|Platform:||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Windows Phone|
|Genre:||Adventure game, Life simulation game|
|Release Date:||March 22, 2011|
The Sims Medieval Patch v1.1.10 Update Summary:
The Sims Medieval Patch v1.1.10 Update: The Sims Medieval is a video game in The Sims series based upon The Sims 3 Engine. It was developed and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and iOS, and was released on March 22, 2011. It was made available for Windows Phone, though exclusive to the Nokia Lumia phones, on March 25, 2013. Set in medieval times, it allows the player to build a kingdom through quest-driven gameplay. On December 21, 2010, EA announced that the Limited Edition was available until the launch date, and was also released at the same time as the standard edition.
The Sims Medieval provides a medieval setting for the player to work within, with newly designed buildings and scenery to create an authentic “back-in-time” experience. Players build up a kingdom, send Sims on quests, and earn rewards in the form of Kingdom Points. The game diverges from other installments of the Sims series in that players can win the game by achieving a kingdom ambition. Ambitions include “Best In Show”, “Busy Builder”, “Efficient Expander”, “Fame”, “Filled Coffers”, “Hard Workers”, “Imperial Domination”, “Legendary”, “No Quest For The Weary”, “Safe And Sound”, “Thoughts And Prayers”, and “Wealthy Populace”.
The Sims Medieval Patch v1.1.10 Update Patches:
- New Quest! Contents: Genie – A magical genie in a bottle has been found! Your Heroes could use its power to fulfill their wildest wishes or they could take it upon themselves to free the genie from its abnormally small living quarters. It’s up to you to decide!
- New Quest! Crab Bandit – A mysterious crab monster lives under the town! How will you deal with the beast? The Monarch could coerce it into becoming a powerful new ally or your Blacksmith may have some other, more creative, ideas for it.
- New Quest! Book Burning – Peasants are burning books and you need to stop them! Will you utilize your Bard or Monarch and teach the peasants to read or will your Wizard and Bard scare the peasants into thinking the books are alive through magic?
- Gameplay: Golem no longer becomes invisible in certain situations.
- The Spy will now earn XP for pick pocketing.
- Gameplay: Added more edicts for conquered territories.
- Tuning: Sims now always get a fun buff from WooHooing.
- UI: Arrows now indicate how quickly Quest Performance is rising or falling.
- Gameplay: Can “Watch” stage performances.
- Gameplay: Selected speed preserved when switching modes.
- Gameplay: Reception Hall alternate scene timing adjusted.
- Gameplay: Bards can now make money performing plays.
- FX: Zzz’s no longer continue when Sims WooHoo after napping.
- Text: There is now a message of what items were successfully traded by ship.
- Tuning: Reduced the number of servings for large food portions.
- General: Added Lessons for performing plays and market stalls.