Theme Park World v1.04.243 Patch
|Platform:||PlayStation, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, PlayStation 2|
|Genre:||Construction and Management Simulation|
|Release Date:||24 October 1999|
Theme Park World v1.04.243 Patch Summary:
Theme Park World v1.04.243 Patch: Theme Park World (known as Sim Theme Park in the United States and Brazil and Theme Park Rollercoaster on the PS2 in America) is a construction and management simulation game, and is a sequel to the 1994 video game Theme Park. Theme Park World was developed by Bullfrog Productions and released by Electronic Arts in 1999. Initially developed for Windows, it was later ported to PlayStation and PlayStation 2, as well for Macintosh computers. The Mac version was published by Feral Interactive. A PC expansion, titled Theme Park World: Gold Edition, adds several new rides and attractions.
Although it has no connection with Maxis’ Sim titles, both Maxis and Bullfrog are owned by Electronic Arts, so it was identified as part of the Sim series by Electronic Arts. It was followed by Theme Park Inc (also known as Sim Coaster) in 2000/2001.
Theme Park World v1.04.243 Patch:
- Fixed the “All Visitors List” problem. Corrected the display of ‘selected Address’ in the “E-mail address” window. CTRL + left-click mouse to copy an item correctly. Tuned 1st person camcorder mode to stop players getting stuck near fences.
- Fixed bug when undoing already placed queue blocks. Updated error message reporting in online lobby.
- Wheels on the coasters now go round! Coaster sounds should all stop/start correctly now.
- Online changes: Players can no longer vote for their own park.
- Only one vote per day allowed.