Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Retail Patch
|Platform:||Microsoft Windows, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox 360|
|Release Date:||September 19, 2013|
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Retail Patch Summary:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Retail Patch: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (officially abbreviated as PES 2014, also known in Japan and South Korea as World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2014 in 2013 and also World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2014 – Aoki Samurai no Chousen in 2014) is an association football video game developed and published by Konami. The game features a modified version of the new Fox Engine. It was released on September 19 in Europe, September 20 in United Kingdom, and on November 14 in Japan. The playable demo became available on September 11 for download. Once again, the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super Cup competitions are fully licensed in the game, and the First Playable UEFA Europa League without entering Master League, Become a Legend, and/or League. For the first time, the game features an exclusive license for the AFC Champions League, the Argentine Primera División, Chilean Primera División, and Arabic commentary as well, by Rhaouf Khelif of beIN Sports, also Argentinean commentary, by Mariano Closs and Fernando Niembro, and Chilean commentary by Fernando Solabarrieta and Patricio Yáñez of Fox Sports Latinoamérica.
Konami confirmed that rain will not feature in PES 2014 due to the engine upgrade, as well as the Stadium Editor and La Liga stadiums because of licensing restrictions.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Retail Patch:
- Correct roles can be given to players who are substituted then moved into a different position at the same time.
- Improvements were made to the sensitivity of cursor movements on the Game Plan screen.
- Users can now correctly select their ML teams in Team Select as opposed to receiving an error stating that the data could not be used as it belonged to another user.
- Player names will be correctly displayed when team data exported onto a different hardware system is imported (As opposed to DUMMY).
- wage contracts can no longer be signed. This occurred when a player both submits a transfer request and receives an offer on deadline day of the Transfer Window.