|Developer:||Download Manager Tonec Inc|
|Title:||Internet Download Manager|
|File Size:||6.3 MB|
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Change Log
IDM v6.25 Build 3:
Other Features in IDM v6.25 Build 3:
All popular browsers and applications are supported!:
- Internet Download Manager supports all popular browsers including IE, Chrome, AOL, MSN, Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox, Avant Browser, and many others. Internet Download Manager supports all versions of all popular browsers, and it can be integrated into any Internet application to take over downloads using unique “Advanced Browser Integration” feature.
One click Easy downloading.:
- When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. You don’t need to do anything special, just browse the Internet as you usually do. IDM will catch your downloads and accelerate them. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.
- Internet Download Manager can record and download FLV videos from popular sites like MySpaceTV, and Google Video. The best way of downloading webpage embedded videos from the Internet is here. After installing IDM, “Download This Video” button pops up whenever you are watching a video anywhere in the Internet. Just click on the button to start downloading clips.
Download Resume Support:
- Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost or dropped connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
Download Speed Acceleration:
- Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
Automatic Antivirus checking:
- Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
Advanced Browser Integration:
- When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of download managers have this feature.
- Progressive downloading with quotas feature limits downloading to defined number of megabytes per hour. The feature is useful for connections that use fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
IDM is multilingual:
- IDM is translated to Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijan, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Uzbek languages.
Simple installation wizard:
- Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager.
- Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done. You can also synchronize changes using periodic synchronization of files. It’s possible to create and schedule several download queues for downloading or synchronization.
Some other Features:
Download Categories: Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
Quick Update Feature: Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week.
Drag and Drop: You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop complete files out of Internet Download Manager.
Customizable Interface: You may choose the order, and what buttons and columns appear on the main IDM window.
Download All feature: IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.
IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
IDM supports many types of proxy servers: For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
IDM v6.25 Build 3:
No Such Requirements:
- Added support for Firefox 43 and SeaMonkey 2.39, 2.40, 2.41
- Lowered CPU consumption
- Added support for new types of video streaming sites
- Fixed bugs
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it’s done.
Other features include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro, sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), built-in download accelerator, and many others
EDITOR’S SHORT REVIEW:
So Today We Are Reviewing Internet Download Manager. It is Not a freeware But We Can use it as a trial for 30 Days. The Most important Features I loved about it is Support To major browsers Like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer etc The Feature Advanced Browser Integration is very unique and Excellent after integrating IDM Will catch all the files like a magic All types of files like in Documents PDF etc, Videos, RAR Files, Setup files, MP3 Files, and after downloading it will automatically arrange our files systematically in different categories.
Scheduler and Performance :
The Scheduler is one of the smallest but Effective thing in IDM As We cannot download all the files at once in slow or any internet Speed so we can download one after the other or we may schedule it like According to The Time frame. if the downloading failed we can schedule number of tries if downloading failed like 5 times etc. so tis is very good. and Que proceeding is very smart Feature.
Grabber and speed limiter:
Grabber is amazing feature with almost grab any type of file when we placed a direct link in it. and automatically IDM popup will appear to start download when it find a file or video available to download. Speed Limiter is Good Feature when You want to Give priority to some other thing. and you can add a speed limit according to your wish.
What I Not like it is a trial Version You have to purchase a full version after trial is expired. hope some day we get IDM As a freeware. 😛[/tie_list