NHL 2001 v1.03 Patch
|Platform:||PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Windows|
|Genre:||Sports – Ice Hockey Sim|
|Release Date:||September 26, 2000|
NHL 2001 v1.03 Patch Summary:
NHL 2001 v1.03 Patch: NHL 2001 is a video game released by Electronic Arts in 2000. It is the successor to NHL 2000. Add-on Elitserien was released on March 8, 2001, that added Swedish and Finnish hockey leagues and teams to the game. It is the tenth installment of the NHL series, the final to be released on Playstation, and the first to be released on Playstation 2.
Jim Hughson remains as play-by-play announcer in the game, with Bill Clement joining as an analyst for a second time, debuting in the previous edition, NHL 2000. This is also the first NHL game to appear on the PlayStation 2 and also to include Latvia and Ukraine to the 18 national teams first featured in NHL 98 (only available in the PC and PlayStation 2 versions). There is also a brand new feature called the Momentum Bar, which goes to the team who has scored goals, done big hits, etc.
NHL 2001 v1.03 Patch:
- Fixed the problem where if you were using a peer to peer connection, one of the teams could not change any team options like calling a timeout or pulling their goalie.
- Fixed the problem where the strategy names inside the pause menu were not the same as the ones in the front end.
- Fixed the continous desync loop in online games that would occur sometimes if you big hitoff the faceoff.
- Fixed the Windows 2000 crash when you tried to create a season.
- Fixed a problem with a created player in a Season, where assigning him to a team, and then reassigning him to waivers would cause the Today in EA Sports Trades screen to crash.