No More Room in Hell v1.01 Patch
|Publisher:||NMRiH Dev Team|
|Developer:||NMRiH Dev Team|
|Platform:||Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, Steam OS|
|Genre:||First-person shooter, Survival Horror|
|Release Date:||October 30, 2011|
No More Room in Hell v1.01 Patch Summary:
No More Room in Hell v1.01 Patch: No More Room in Hell is a cooperative first person survival horror video game, created by Matt “Max” Kazan and initially developed as a modification on Valve Corporation’s Source Engine. Set in a zombie apocalypse, player assume the roles of 8 remaining survivors, with a focus on co-operation and survival, and can be played through “Objective” or “Survival” mode. The game is heavily inspired by George Romero’s Living Dead series, with the title being a reference to Dawn of the Dead, as well as certain characters being a reference to other films such as American Psycho and The Big Lebowski.
Walkers – The most common type of zombie in No More Room in Hell. They’re slow, but can take a lot of damage. Their attacks include: Biting and scratching. They can swing at you with one hand, or two hands, which deals more damage than one. They can usually be taken out with one shot to the head.
Runners – These are the fastest zombie in the game, but are more susceptible to body shots than other zombies. Although they use the same attacks as walkers, their attacks do more damage than them.
Child zombie: These are faster than walkers, but not quite as fast as runners. Although they are unable to grab or bite players, they have a faster attack than the others. Child zombies are also the weakest zombie in the game.
No More Room in Hell v1.01 Patch:
- No More Room in Hell” is/will-be a free to play HalfLife 2 mod. It’s a multiplayer, 8 player co-op survival horror game with a focus on semi-realism. It was inspired by the “Of The Dead” zombie franchise which is were it gets its namesake.
- Keep in mind that this does not fix everything, and there will still be crashes from time to time. We want to keep improving the game to be the best experience it can be. In order to achieve that goal, we want your input on how best to do that! Come join our forums and contribute your thoughts!
- Friendly fire damage has been reduced (which is now a convar, sv_friendly_fire_factor)
- Players will not incorrectly turn now if killed by another player (only if killed by headshot by another player)
- Fixed phalanx bottle not being removed after being used (causing the floating pills)