PATRICIAN 4 Patch V1.2 Update
|Developer:||Gaming Minds Studios|
|Mode:||Single player, 4 Player Cooperative Multiplayer|
|Release Date:||September 2010|
PATRICIAN 4 Patch V1.2 Update Summary:
PATRICIAN 4 Patch V1.2 Update: Patrician IV is the sequel to the historical trading simulation and strategy series. You are a merchant in northern Europe in the late Middle Ages when the Hanseatic League was flourishing. Your goal is to rise to the most successful and influential member of the Hanse, ultimately being elected Elderman, leader of the trading league. You start bargaining with common goods, build up your own production and establish a merchant fleet. Later on, you will gain more and more political influence and even found new towns.
However, a Hanse merchant’s life can also have its dark sides. On your way to power you have to hold your ground against fierce rivals, whom you have to fight with economic competition, price wars or impure means such as sabotage. Will you even engage in piracy?
Patrician IV is the first computer game from Gaming Minds Studios and part of the Patrician series. It is a game simulating trading, piracy, politics and economics.
Originally the Patrician series was developed by Ascaron. Kalypso Media bought the licenses from the insolvent Ascaron company and formed Gaming Minds Studios.
PATRICIAN 4 Patch V1.2 Update:
- Harbours in an entire region are now besieged by the local sovereign
- Two new events for the Alderman to react to: Harbour siege and bad food supply
- New tavern missions: Hunt down pirate, provoke uprising, transport evacuees
- Treasuries of AI-controlled cities increase more slowly (AI construction slowed down)
- Underproduction of goods in a city is now displayed in the trade window of the market hall