PG3 SCORCHED EARTH V. 1.1 Patch
|Mode:||Single player, multiplayer|
|Release Date:||September 22, 2000|
PG3 SCORCHED EARTH V. 1.1 Patch Summary:
PG3 SCORCHED EARTH V. 1.1 Patch: Panzer General III: Scorched Earth (2000) is a turn-based tactics computer game by Mattel based on the game Panzer General 3D Assault by Strategic Simulations, Inc., which was owned by Mattel.
Panzer General III: Scorched Earth is set in World War II on the Eastern Front. It shares the same engine as Panzer General 3D Assault, although the graphics are improved. It is considered by some to be the eastern Front expansion for Panzer General 3D, which only deals with the western front. The game features four campaigns for German and Russian forces from Moscow to Berlin. Due to the success of Panzer General 3D, it kept the same leader management system. The player begins the game with a pool of leaders that grows as the game progresses. Each leader specializes in a particular equipment class.
Panzer General III: Scorched Earth is the last video game in the Panzer General series. After the release of this game, the rights were sold to Ubisoft, which abandoned the series.
PG3 SCORCHED EARTH V. 1.1 Patch:
- Pilsen to Prague; USA vs. USSR – Patton leads 3rd Army into Czechoslovakia.
- Down the Danube; USA vs. USSR – the US attempts a sweep south of the main Soviet forces into Hungary.
- Wild Ride to Warsaw; USA vs. USSR – the US attempts to take Warsaw and isolate the Soviet armies in western Poland.
- All or Nothing at All; USA vs. USSR – US forces attempt to block Soviet relief efforts and force an armistice.
- Guderian Campaign where Rostov scenario would drop to desktop.