Real GTA3 Final Patch & Unblockers Update
|Publisher:||Rockstar Games, Capcom|
|Platform:||PlayStation 2, Microsoft Windows, Xbox, OS X, iOS, Android, Fire OS|
|Release Date:||22 October 2001|
Real GTA3 Final Patch & Unblockers Update Summary:
Real GTA3 Final Patch & Unblockers Update: Grand Theft Auto III is an open world action-adventure video game developed by DMA Design and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 22 October 2001 for the PlayStation 2 console, on 20 May 2002 for Microsoft Windows, and on 31 October 2003 for the Xbox console. It is the fifth title in the Grand Theft Auto series, and the first main entry since 1999’s Grand Theft Auto 2. Grand Theft Auto III is played from a third-person perspective in an open world single-player environment, allowing the player to interact with the game world at their leisure. The game is set within the fictional city of Liberty City, which is loosely based on New York City.[b] The story features a mute, nameless protagonist, although he is later referred to as Claude in his cameo in the prequel Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Claude is a bank robber who is left for dead by his girlfriend, and quickly becomes entangled in a world of gangs, crime, and corruption.
Upon its release, the game was acclaimed by many reviewers who praised its concept and gameplay, which was coupled with the use of a 3D game engine for the first time in the series. However, the game’s violent and sexual content has been the source of much public concern and controversy. It became the best-selling video game of 2001, and has sold over 17 million copies as of 2011. The game is cited as a landmark in video games for its far-reaching influence within the industry. The success of Grand Theft Auto III was a significant factor in the series’ subsequent popularity; as of 2008, five prequels set before the events of Grand Theft Auto III have been released, particularly Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories which revisits the Liberty City setting just three years prior.
Real GTA3 Final Patch & Unblockers Update:
- RealGTA3 (=RGTA) is free add-on for GRAND THEFT AUTO 3. RGTA is not a product of Rockstar Games or Take 2 Games, RGTA is ultimate collection of many GTA3 modifications made by independent authors from all-around the world and it’s trying to make GTA3 more realistic by adding real cars, buildings or advertisements all over Liberty City.
- Statue of Liberty – this awesome NY’s statue has moved to Liberty City:-) You can find it on new island near the Kenji’s casino (it’s even marked on radar!), so you must use a boat to get there. There are some useful historical and technical information on statue’s pedestal. If you want to see whole Liberty City from the birds-eye, use stairs to get into statue’s head or torch! But don’t fall down!
- The idea of many players it’s finally in the game – jump ramp to Liberty Island;). Just take very fast car and try to be accurate in targeting the ramp – you go wrong speed or direction, and you won’t land by the Statue of Liberty…you will fall into water:-). If you’ll start new game, there will be a boat by the Liberty Island ready to get you back to Staunton.
- New bridge – it’s placed in Shoreside Vale and it’s VERY useful, because it’s connecting your hideout to the main road near the Francis Int. Airport. If you use Yakuza Toyota Supra Veilside, you can get to Staunton from Shoreside in few seconds!
- RGTA includes brand new weapons – crowbar, Desert Eagle, uzi KG-9, shotgun Battle 7, MP5, Sig551, rocket launcher M79, sniper Rifle PSG-1, L2A2 grenades, new molotov and flamethrower model! The weapons are more effective (by 50% on average), so now it’s really dangerous to hang in the area of hostile gangs! You need only few bullets from any weapons to die…but in opposite, you’re invincible if you can use your weapons well.