Men of War Update Patch
|Developer:||Best Way, Digitalmindsoft|
|Mode:||Single-player, Multiplayer, Co-op|
|Release Date:||10 March 2009|
Men of War Update Patch Summary:
Men of War Update Patch: Men of War (Russian: В тылу врага 2: Лис пустыни, or Behind Enemy Lines 2: Desert Fox) is a 2009 real-time tactics video game and the sequel to Faces of War. Players issue orders to and/or take direct control of soldiers on a simulation-driven battlefield.
The game takes place during World War II and its single-player campaign features battles set in Europe, the Soviet Union, Greece, and North Africa across three different campaigns for the Allies, Germans and Soviets. Japan was introduced as a multiplayer faction in a patch.
Men of War Update Patch:
- The game now shows a correct error message for unsupported monitor
- Fixed a rare bug that caused a crash on a double click in the beginning of a
- Added crash protection for item actions.
- Fixed crashing when trying to connect to a modded game.
- Reduced decrease of projectile’s armor-piercing capability on ricocheting at angles smaller than 45 degrees.