Mercenaries 2 World in Flames Game Patch
|Platform:||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|Release Date:||November 20, 2008|
Mercenaries 2 World in Flames Game Patch Summary:
Mercenaries 2 World in Flames Game Patch: Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is an action-adventure video game developed by Pandemic Studios and published by Electronic Arts. It is the sequel to 2005’s Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, and it was released in the United States on August 31, Europe on September 5, 2008 and November 20, 2008 in Japan. The game is a third-person shooter with an open world, set in a fictionalized war-torn Venezuela, following the story of a mercenary getting revenge on the man who betrayed him/her, while causing as much mayhem and destruction as possible.
Following the closure of Pandemic Studios, EA announced on November 24, 2009 that EA Los Angeles are working on a title currently known as Mercs Inc. The game was subsequently canceled.
Mercenaries 2 World in Flames Game Patch:
- There are issues with portions of the screen being cut off when displaying the game at high (HD) resolutions on certain cards. Please adjust the scaling of your monitor manually to prevent or lessen the occurrences of this issue happening. This is a known issue with the ATI 1900 series of cards.
- Mercenaries 2: World in Flames allows the user to select the same native supported resolutions that Windows reports available via the graphic driver. This means that the while in the game the user will only be able to select the same resolutions that are displayed in the Windows display properties.
- When the user sets the shader level to low in the options menu, the user can set the shaders back to high again.
The user can now cancel a contract by using a controller.
The user can set the volume levels to high and low using the mouse properly now.
- When the user fails to find another player using “Custom Match” the menu options function normally.
Joystick sensitivity now operates as designed.
Adjusting the view distance from the main menu functions properly now.
- NOTE: DVI Cable connections will only return a limited number of resolutions