Mount & Blade v0_960 Patch
|Genre:||Action role-playing game|
|Release Date:||September 16, 2007|
Mount & Blade v0.960 Patch Summary:
Mount & Blade v0.960 Patch: Mount & Blade is a medieval action role-playing game for Microsoft Windows, developed by the Turkish company TaleWorlds, and published by the Swedish company Paradox Interactive. Its retail version was released on September 16, 2007, in North America, and three days later in Europe.
Reception on Mount & Blade has overall been positive. Reviewers praised the game for its innovative combat mechanics, complex character skill system, and large modding community, but also criticized it for its repetitive quests, dialogues, and locations, as well as low graphics quality. A sequel, Mount & Blade: Warband, was released in March 2010, and a spin-off stand-alone expansion, Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword, based on the historical novel With Fire and Sword, was released in May 2011.
Mount & Blade is a single-player, action-oriented role-playing game without any fantasy elements, which takes place in a medieval land named Calradia. The game features a sandbox gameplay style, in which there is no storyline present. The player is able to join one of the five battling factions, fight as a mercenary, assume the role of an outlaw, or take a neutral side.
Mount & Blade v0.960 Patch:
- Lots of fixes related to strategical faction AI. Lance models now match their length in item stats correctly.
Bug with speed bonus calculation fixed.
- Troop portraits displayed correctly in notes window in DirectX7 mode.
- Faces should no longer be entirely black on some older video cards in Dx7 mode.
- Various problems with the physics system fixed. AI pathfinding improved.
- Bug fixed where sometimes an arrow would pass through the target without colliding.