Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 Patch
|Developer:||Criterion Games, Firemonkeys Studios|
|Platform:||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3/PlayStation Move, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360/Kinect, iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Wii U|
|Release Date:||30 October 2012|
Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 Patch Summary:
Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 Patch: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (also known as Need for Speed: Most Wanted – A Criterion Game; commonly shortened to Most Wanted 2012) is a 2012 open world racing game with nonlinear gameplay, developed by Criterion Games and published by Electronic Arts. Announced on 4 June 2012, during EA’s E3 press conference, Most Wanted is the nineteenth title in the long-running Need for Speed series and was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita, iOS and Android, beginning in North America on 30 October 2012, with a Wii U version following on 14 March 2013 under the title Need for Speed: Most Wanted U. The game picked up on the Most Wanted intellectual property, as opposed to the Hot Pursuit reboot that Criterion developed previously.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted received positive reviews, which focused on the world map that blended the styles of previous Burnout and Need for Speed games, and the social features, while criticism fell on the single-player mode. Following its release, the game won several awards including the 2012 Spike Video Game Awards for Best Driving Game and was nominated for Best British Game and Best Online Multiplayer at the 2013 BAFTA Awards, and was repeatedly recognized as the best driving/racing game of 2012 by several outlets.
Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 Patch:
- Fixed issue where the game will softlock and lose focus when clicking on ‘Continue’ in the [create new account] screen when information is entered but not confirmed in one of the first four fields.
- Fixed problem where users are disconnected from LAN after finishing a race.
- Fixed issue with backround disappearing when mouse clicking the ‘Statistics’ button during the Hurry Up timer.
- Fixed a crash in the Foreign Registration Alert screen if the user clicks the back button.
- Fixed a crash when backing out and re-entering the Rap Sheet using the mouse.