Yakuza PS2 Update Cheats
|Platform:||PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U|
|Genre:||Action-adventure, Open world, Action role-playing game|
Yakuza PS2 Update Cheats Summary:
Yakuza PS2 Update Cheats: Yakuza, originally released in Japan as Like a Dragon, is an action-adventure game developed and published by Sega for the PlayStation 2. Yakuza was released in Japan in 2005, and outside Japan the following year. The story follows a yakuza named Kazuma Kiryu, who, after spending ten years in jail for a crime he did not commit, learns that 10 billion yen has been stolen from the Tojo clan, which the criminal underworld is searching for. He finds an orphaned girl Haruka who is being targeted by the clan, as she is believed to have the key for their lost money, and he resolves to protect her. The game takes place in Kamurocho, which is a realistic recreation of Tokyo’s Kabukicho.
Yakuza is an open world action-adventure game with RPG elements: the player gains experience from combat, which can be used to level up Kazuma’s stats and increase his fighting capabilities. In order to finance the game’s expensive production, Sega contracted a tie-in campaign with famous Japanese companies. A remake of the first Yakuza game, titled Ryū ga Gotoku: Kiwami has been announced for a January 21, 2016 Japanese release on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
Critical reception to Yakuza has been positive. Although there was some criticism of its clunky mechanics, the game has been well received for its presentation and story. Yakuza was a commercial success, selling over 1,000,000 units, and spawned an entire franchise of games.
Yakuza PS2 Update Cheats:
- Were sure that every single person reading this guide and playing Yakuza is, in reality, a fine, upstanding member of society who has a clean police record and never got into any trouble. Were also sure (okay, more
sure) that everyone whos reading this guide has wished at some point they werent so nice, and were buff enough to take out a thousand men alone with nothing but their bare fists to do the negotiating.
- Welcome to the world of Yakuza, a slightly gritty adventure out of SEGA. Although youll explore the seedy underworld of a city rife with crime, the game is more about fun than some deep character development or message.
- Of course, thats not to say the story isnt good, and youll see the main character evolve from a bad you-know-what to a bad you-know-what with a heart. Youll be fighting hundreds of thugs in the process, and well be right here to help you out.
- This guide has eschewed the finer extras in order to concentrate on the main story, but there is a lot to explore. Well tell you points where you should hit the streets and run around randomly, getting into fights and visiting strip clubs, all in the name of getting items and free experience points!
- Complete Yakuza walkthrough with strategy for every chapter. Tips for side quests and other extras. In-depth story analysis to keep you sharp.