Zone Of The Enders Full Cheats
|Platform:||PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Game Boy Advance, Xbox 360|
Zone Of The Enders Full Cheats Summary:
Zone Of The Enders Full Cheats : Zone of the Enders is a video game franchise created by Hideo Kojima and Konami. The original Zone of the Enders was developed for the launch of the PlayStation 2, which has so far spawned a sequel, a Game Boy Advance side-story, an original video animation, and a twenty-six episode anime television series.
Zone of the Enders, the first game in the series, details the story of a boy named Leo Stenbuck, a colonist from Jupiter who accidentally finds himself piloting the Orbital Frame Jehuty.
In Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner (known as Anubis: Zone of the Enders in Japan), a new pilot, Dingo Egret, finds Jehuty on the Moon of Callisto two years after the events of the first game and travels to the superweapon Aumaan in order to defeat Colonel Nohman of the BAHRAM army, who pilots Jehuty’s sister craft, Anubis.
Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars (known as Zone of the Enders: 2173 Testament in Japan) is a side-story released for the Game Boy Advance, about a conspiracy involving the construction of Orbital Frames for Earth. The protagonist, a young man named Cage Midwell, finds himself getting involved with a resistance organization known as BIS.
At E3 2011, Konami announced the Zone of the Enders HD Collection, a re-release of the two main Zone of the Enders games on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It includes updated interfaces for the HD resolutions, redrawn art, Trophy/Achievement support, improved audio and rumble support. It includes a demo for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, mirroring the first game’s inclusion of the Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty demo. A PlayStation Vita version was announced but has not been released.
Zone Of The Enders Full Cheats :
- Pause the game and press L1(2), L2(2), L1, R1, L1, R1, R2, R1. Note: Each time this code is used your level will go down by one.
- At the title screen, press Up, Down(2), X, Triangle, Left, Right, Square. If you entered the code correctly you will hear the sound of an explosion. In this mode, all enemies will be replaced by giant floating disco balls and the screen will flash all different colors. Successfully complete the game in this mode to receive a special surprise.
- During your first visit to City 1, you are required to destroy a Relay Block but there is a forcefield in the way. You also lack the necessary weapon to do so. Exit the city and revisit Town 2 for the second town. There will be new enemies you need to kill. After that, Ada will tell you some information on “porters”. Destroy all the purple blocks you see to release Vector Trap. Obtain the Sniper and return to City 1. Equip the Sniper, aim for the white dots on the rotating column and fire.
City 2: The Gauntlet
- After the first encounter with Tyrant, you will be presented with a rescue mission that takes place in Town 3. There are only three squads of enemies here. However, remember that Jehuty is infected with a virus. It will die with one hit. Use “Dash” to get to the sides and avoid incoming projectiles. Use your Dash Shot to slowly kill the enemies. Do not try to get in close and use your Energy Sword. You will be left vulnerable to other enemies nearby. After the mission, do not leave. Destroy the porters on top of the buildings to get a program.
S.O.S. missions: Higher rankings
- During the S.O.S. missions, engage in combat with an enemy squad, then start to fly away. This lures them away from the survivors buildings and therefore causes minimum casualties which will earn you the higher rankings. Use the [Circle] attack when in close combat to grab an enemy, then turn to face away from any buildings and release [Circle] to send the enemy flying away from any survivors and possibly destroying them at the same time.
- After obtaining the “Halberd” drive and program, return it to the local server to gain the “Halberd”. This powerful plasma sword is one of the strongest weapons in the game. To wield it effectively, use it against enemies that have a Halberd of their own. Enemies that fight with Halberds are extremely dangerous — use your own Halberg to take them out fast.
- Complete the game on any difficulty level with rank D or above to enable the versus option on the main menu.
Complete the game a second time to unlock the remaining two orbital frames and two battle levels in versus mode.
Complete the game 50 times on one player versus mode to get Anubis as a playable frame.
- Earn an “A: rank in all S.O.S. calls. New music will play during the ending sequence. Intentionally do badly during the game by destroying all buildings and killing all survivors during the various missions. This includes completely destroying the colony shaft during the last SOS mission. Defeat Tyrant and go to the Mountain 1 level to view the worst ending.