Mafia Video Game Full Patch
|Publisher:||Gathering of Developers|
|Platform:||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2, Xbox|
|Release Date:||August 23, 2002|
Mafia Video Game Full Patch Summary:
Mafia Video Game Full Patch: Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven (often shortened to Mafia) is a third-person shooter video game developed by Illusion Softworks (now 2K Czech) and published by Gathering. The game was released for Microsoft Windows in 2002, and later ported to the PlayStation 2 and the Xbox consoles in 2004, in North America and Europe. The game allows the player to take on the role of a mafioso who has to accomplish various missions in order to advance in the game.
Mafia received positive reviews for the Windows version, with critics praising the game for its realism, while the PlayStation 2 and Xbox versions of the game received mixed reviews. A sequel, Mafia II by 2K Czech, was released in 2010, and a third game titled Mafia III by Hangar 13 is scheduled for a 2016 release.
Mafia Video Game Full Patch:
- Speaker selection fix in the Mafia Setup
- Matrox Parhelia surround gaming support
- FSAA autodetection fix for new ATI cards
- ATI Radeon compatibility fix
- On Board Sound Card compatibility fix
- Fixed Force Feedback compatibility fix with peripherals
- Racing mission difficulty decreased
- Overall performance fixes
- Problems playing the intro movies
- When Running Mafia under Windows XP (Home and Professional) with Service Pack 1 Installed
- If you try to start and play certain games on a Windows XP Service Pack 1 (SP1)-based computer, the game may stop responding (hang) or it may quit unexpectedly when the introductory video clip starts.