The Longest Journey Retail Patch
|Publisher:||Empire Interactive, Tri Synergy|
|Platform:||Microsoft Windows, iOS|
|Release Date:||19 November 1999|
The Longest Journey Retail Patch Summary:
The Longest Journey Retail Patch: The Longest Journey (Bokmål: Den lengste reisen) is a point-and-click adventure video game developed by Norwegian studio Funcom for Microsoft Windows. An iOS version was released on October 28, 2014.
The Longest Journey is a point-and-click adventure game where the player interacts with objects on the screen to solve puzzles and advance the story. The game features expansive recorded dialogue most of which is non-essential to completing the game but contributes to the setting.
The Longest Journey Retail Patch:
- A number of fixes to font handling for Russian version.
- New default savegame location.
- setup dialog is now skipped by default
- Vista compatibility
- sound engine upgrade
- support for multiple user accounts
- runs as restricted user (installation requires admin rights)
- Fixes a crash at the altar in chapter 7.
- “The Longest Journey” is an amazing graphical adventure, where the player controls the protagonist, April Ryan, on her journey through
- more than 160 locations, spanning two original worlds, and featuring a cast of more than 50 speaking characters. “The Longest Journey”
- will take you on an exciting and original journey of discovery, where you will explore, solve puzzles, meet new people, face
- terrifying monsters, learn, grow, and live the adventure of a lifetime!
- With a story spanning thirteen chapters and more than 30 hours of game-play, leading up to a surprising and emotional finale, “The
- Longest Journey” is an epic, best-selling, award-winning adventure to be remembered.