|Developer||Rockstar Games, Rockstar North|
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows|
|Series||Grand Theft Auto|
|Release Date||September 17, 2013|
Grand Theft Auto Online on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC Got the Latest Update from Rockstar Games and added Power Play mode, In powerplay the players can use power-ups for now the publisher released 6 power-ups which gives players access to weird and awesome abilities to use as an advantage in combat But The effects of these six power-ups are temporary
Rockstar is continuously releasing new updates to its online game which has become very profitable for the publisher. The entirely new Adversary Mode Added to the game called Power Play and Rockstar released the gameplay trailer of the powerplay mode in which they have showcased all the features of this mode along with the short details of 6 powerups.
- Beasted: Transform into the Beast and use special powers like invisibility, super jump, and super strength.
- Zoned: Slow down time for all players, giving snipers a tactical advantage over exposed enemies.
- Doped: Dull your enemy’s senses with a trippy green haze. They’ll never see that flank coming…
- Raging: Unleash a rampage with your entire team by inflicting increased damage while taking reduced damage.
- Flipped: Scramble your opponents by picking up Flipped, temporarily inverting all enemy camera controls and mixing team chat to truly get in their heads.
- Dark: Take your team off the grid for well-timed sneak attacks.
The Players can use this power-ups one at a time and developer said ” This Power-ups Helps giving players the chance to boost themselves and their allies with special abilities or even screw with their opponents in pursuit of ultimate victory.” So Amazing And unique Power-ups helps the players To play and this makes the game interesting and got lot of game-play for GTA Fans.
Grand Theft Auto 5
PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- DeveloperRockstar Games
- Release Sep 17, 2013