Navigating the Screen
While playing at the top of screen you will find current level, energy, current balance of the gold, silver and experience as well as your energy S.H.I.E.L.D points, and command points. AT bottom you can find the mission store, team and research.
During fight you will have a different toolbar at the bottom your available attacks as well as the recharge button, inventory, distress calls, and the combat store are present.
Terminologies to remember:
Silver:- Silver in the Avenger Alliance game used to purchase equipment and supplies.
Gold: Gold is the premium currency be used to buy S.H.I.E.L.D points and command points, hire staff, unlock items early, and skip quests. Gold can be purchased using Facebook Credits.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Points: S.H.I.E.L.D. points are used for level up your team members, conduct research, and to purchase certain items. S.H.I.E.L.D. points are earned by visiting friends, receiving them as gifts, or purchasing them using gold.
- Stamina: Your stamina allows you to attack your enemies. Each attack costs a certain amount of stamina. When you are out of stamina you will need to recharge or use a stamina boost pack to replenish your stamina.
- Quests: Quests are tasks that you can perform to earn bonus experience, silver, and items.
- Team: Throughout the game you will be building up your team. Recruit heroes to assist you on missions and level them up to help them reach their full potential.
- Research: Research allows you to unlock new equipment and items that can give you an edge in battle.
- Training: Training allows you to level up your heroes. You will need silver and S.H.I.E.L.D. points to train them.